Thursday, December 21, 2006

Again, returning after a long time of not posting, I feel ashamed and also compelled to post at least something. I apologize from those who have actually seen the trouble of returning to check my humble blog and not finding anything new or even old stuff. I've been busy with my day job and also doing a bit of freelance on top of that...The new year is approaching with it's new challenges and promises...I for example promise to get some new work and actual work done that I can post here.
Here is at least something now :) I collected a bunch of hippopotamus character design sketches that I did a while back on a project. It was quite fun and I think some them actually turned out pretty good. My favorite has to be the kinda middle aged hippo at the top getting it on at the dance floor, wheehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment