Sunday, February 18, 2007




Since I didn't hear any objections, I'm gonna continue with my "2002 Italy sketchbook" material, muahahahaa. This time there is actually a common factor in these pictures. They are all comics that got randomly created straight with a pen to the book. All of them seem to imply that this isn't the end (one has even page 1 marked in it) but...They also are not particularly well thought out. I just couldn't resist putting the penguin bit in since in recent years they have seemed to be the stock cute/funny character in animations etc. It's too bad I didn't make him do some kind of dance moves just that I could then have him killed. To put it straight the only great animated penguin I've seen was the one in the excellent Wallace&Gromit animation "The Wrong Trousers".

No comments:

Post a Comment