Thursday, June 01, 2006

Well, finally I got around to the point where I hop into the ever-expanding flow of blogs! It took a bit of courage even though it is just push button publishing :).

I have been following for quite a while the enthusiasm that people around the world have in spilling out their guts in written word and pictures. So why not follow their example?

But do I have anything to offer? I sure hope so. The fact is that I'm not much of a writer so you can rest assured that I won't be posting masses of text. However, I will be posting pictures. Not huge amounts...at least not yet but when I get this thing up and running it just might give a moment of interest to someone and there I have reached my goal!

Pictures will be my choice of communication. They might be about my everyday life, comments about the world, things happening in my country Finland or most probably, they will be doodles and drawings that contain none of the aforementioned things :).

They will be happy accidents bound to happen!

Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment