Sunday, January 21, 2007


I thought I'd post some of more recent stuff for a change :) These are sketches and doodles for a comic project I'm working on with Eija Lappalainen (she writes the script). It has been a real struggle for me to get back into the comic's frame of mind and to search the right style I want to go with this. The deadline is closing really fast and I'm practically nowhere yet. I'm going around this thing like a cat around a hot porridge. It's always the same, I don't get anything done until I really have to. I should be doing the actual comic instead of this! I said to myself that it might be fun to post some development work for the people to see. Since I've also told a lot of people that I'm doing this I'm just building pressure on me to get it actually done.

Now that it's in the open, I have no choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment